Irish Life Health Youth/Jun/Sen/Mas Combined Events
ATHLETES MUST BE REGISTERED FOR 2017 IN ORDER TO COMPETE.
1. Athletes must check-in at least 60 minutes before their event. Collecting a number does not necessarily constitute checking-in. Please take care.
2. Athletes must wear their official club singlet.
3. Youth Athletes must be 16/17 years of age on 31st Dec 2017
3. Junior athletes must be 18/19 years of age on 31st Dec 2017
4. Senior athletes must be aged 20 years or over on 31st Dec2017
5. Master athletes must be aged 35 years or over on the day of competition
6. In the long jump and throwing event, each athlete shall be allowed three trials only.
7. In the track events, an athlete shall be disqualified in any event, in which he has made two false starts.
8. An athlete failing to attempt to start or make a trial in one of the events shall not be allowed to take part in the subsequent events but shall be considered to have abandoned the competition. He shall not, therefore, figure in the final classification.
9. The winner shall be the athlete who has obtained the highest number of points. Medals will be presented to the top three.